Apple MacBook Pro Retina SMC Update 1.0
- This update fixes several sleep/wake issues to improve the stability of MacBook Pro with Retina display (Mid 2012) computers and is recommended for all users running OS X v10.7.4.
- It also enables Power Nap support for users running OS X v10.8 or later.
When your compatible Mac goes to sleep in Mountain Lion, Power Nap still gets things done silently
- Mail. Receive new messages.
- Contacts. Your Contacts update with any changes you may have made on another device.
- Calendar. Receive new invitations and calendar updates.
- Reminders. Reminders updates with any changes you may have made on another device.
- Notes. Notes updates with any changes you may have made on another device.
- Documents in your iCloud account. iCloud pushes any edits you made to a document to your Mac notebook.
- Photo Stream. Your Photo Stream updates with new photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Mac App Store updates. Your Mac notebook can download updates from the Mac App Store.
- Time Machine backup. Your Mac notebook can back up while it sleeps.
- Find My Mac. Locate a lost Mac notebook even when itís sleeping.
- VPN on demand. Corporate email updates securely.
- Configuration profile. Macs in managed environments can receive configuration profile updates.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.