The hardware version is located beside or beneath the model number and is labeled version, ver. or V. If there is no version number beside the model number on your Linksys product, the device is version 1. If you still have trouble finding your version number, see the complete article to learn more.
- Has IEEE 802.11g that supports data rates of up to 54Mbps.
- It is backwards compatible with existing IEEE 802.11b devices.
- Has a Setup Wizard for easy installation.
- Supports Wired Equivalent Privacy™ (WEP).
- Supports Wireless Bridging, MAC Address Filtering, and Event Logging.
- Has a built-in Web UI configuration for easy configuration from any Web-browser
- Its firmware is upgradeable through a Web-browser.
- Uses a 5VDC 2.5A Power Supply Unit.
- March 22, 2010
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 32,489 downloads
- 1.6 MB
- December 27, 2008
- Windows (all)
- 15,225 downloads
- 1.5 MB