Home › Drivers › Other Devices
Apple TV 2,1 Firmware 5.1 Build 10A406e
Apple TV is a tiny entertainment powerhouse that plays the content you love from iTunes, Netflix, Hulu Plus, YouTube, and your favorite sports leagues on your widescreen TV. In up to 1080p HD. Just plug it in and discover a whole world of movies, TV shows, photos, music, and more. You’re gonna need a better couch.
- Shared Photo Streams
- Accept invitations for Shared Photo Streams, browse photos and comments, and receive notifications of new content.
- Send audio content from Apple TV to AirPlay-enabled speakers and devices (including AirPort Express and other Apple TVs). Also includes the ability to require an onscreen code to use AirPlay with your Apple TV.
- iTunes account switching
- Save multiple iTunes accounts and switch quickly between them.
- Search movie trailers. In the United States, see show times for local theaters.
- Screen savers
- New Cascade, Shrinking Tiles, and Sliding Panels screen savers.
- Main menu
- Reorder icons on the second page by holding down the select button on the remote.
- SDH support for the deaf and hard-of-hearing as well as improvements to viewing and selecting subtitles.
- Network configuration
- Support for setting up advanced network options using configuration profiles. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5437 for more information.
- Stability and performance
- Includes general performance and stability improvements.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.