Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center 2.3.145 for Windows 8 32-bit
A new application that helps you make the most out of your Microsoft keyboard and mouse.
- Customize devices from an easy-to-learn Windows 8 interface.
- Create new shortcuts that make tedious tasks a breeze.
Mouse and Keyboard Center helps you personalize and customize how you work on your PC
- Tailor your mouse and keyboard to meet your unique needs and work style.
- Modify your mouse and keyboard settings to make it easier to use the unique features of most PC apps.
Effortlessly transition to Mouse and Keyboard Center from existing device management apps
- Launch the app from the Windows 8 Start screen.
- View and change basic and application-specific settings for all connected devices in one place.
- Explore features with pop-up descriptive and “how-to” InfoTips.
- Includes access to an online How-To/Troubleshooting library.
- Includes access to an online Healthy Computing Guide for tips on how to work more comfortably on your computer.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: