Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox 3.1.9
Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor is a Windows Sidebar gadget which provides simple display of increase in processor frequency when applications request and Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers more performance.
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor extreme edition
- Intel® Core™ i5 mobile processor
- Intel® Core™i7 mobile processor
- Intel® Core™i7 mobile processor extreme edition
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32bit & 64-bit editions with Service Pack 1 & 2.
- Microsoft Windows 7 32bit & 64bit editions.
English, French, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
The Intel SSD Toolbox supports firmware updates on the following Intel SSDs:
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 310 Series Firmware 2CV102M3
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 311 Series Firmware 2CV102M5
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 320 Series Firmware 4PC10362
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 330 Series Firmware 300i
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 335 Series Firmware 335u
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 520 Series Firmware 400i
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 530 Series Firmware DC12
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 710 Series Firmware 6PB10362
- Intel® X18-M / X25-M SATA SSDs (34nm) Firmware 2CV102M3
- Intel® X18-M / X25-M SATA SSDs (50nm) Firmware 8820
- Intel® X25-E SATA SSDs Firmware 8850
- Intel® X25-V SATA SSD Firmware 2CV102M3
- Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Firmware 0355
- Intel® Solid-State Drive DC S3700 Firmware 0265
- Copy the file TurboBoostSetup.exe to your system.
- Double click on TurboBoostSetup.exe. Accept the UAC prompt, if one appears.
- Follow the installer prompt instructions to complete installation.
- If installing on the Windows Vista* operating system, double click the 'Intel® Turbo Boost Technology Monitor' gadget in the gadget gallery that pops up to install the gadget to the Windows Sidebar. This is automatically done on Windows 7*
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: