Nvidia GeForce Notebook Graphics Driver 310.64 Beta for Windows Vista/7/8 32-bit
As part of the Nvidia Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported Nvidia notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. Nvidia recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
This GeForce driver is recommended for the best experience in the blockbuster holiday games. GeForce 310.64 drivers add optimizations for Far Cry 3, providing up to 38% faster performance.
These drivers also include the previously released optimizations for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III, providing up to 26% faster performance in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and up to 18% faster performance in Assassins Creed III, as well as smooth, shimmer-free graphics with TXAA antialiasing in both games.
- Performance Boost Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series
GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL drivers. Results will vary
depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 680
- Up to 38% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 26% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 16% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 18% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 9% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- GeForce GTX 660
- Up to 24% in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Up to 10% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 7% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 5% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 5% in Assassin's Creed III
- Up to 4% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- GeForce GTX 680
- Nvidia SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 added SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad updated SLI profile
- Hawken added SLI profile
- Hitman: Absolution added SLI profile
- Natural Selection 2 added SLI profile
- Primal Carnage added SLI profile
- Nvidia 3D Vision Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- 007 Legends - rated Fair
- Assassin's Creed III - rated Not Recommended
- Bloody Good Time - rated Good
- Bullet Run - rated Fair
- Bunch of Heroes - rated Good
- CABAL2 - rated Good
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - rated Good
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - rated 3D Vision Ready
- Dark Souls - rated Fair
- Dishonored - rated Fair
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - rated Excellent
- FIFA 13 - rated Good
- Hawken - rated 3D Vision Ready
- Hitman: Absolution - rated Fair
- I Am Alive - rated Fair
- Lucius - rated Fair
- Mabinogi Heroes - rated Fair
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter - rated Fair
- Metro: Last Light - rated Good
- MLB 2K12 - rated Fair
- NBA 2K12 - rated Good
- NBA 2K13 - rated Good
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted - rated Fair
- Of Orcs and Men - rated Fair
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - rated Fair
- Planetside 2 - rated Not Recommended
- Prepar3D - rated Good
- Sniper Elite V2 - rated Poor
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - rated Poor
- The Amazing Spider-Man - rated Not Recommended
- Tiny Troopers - rated Fair
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - rated Good
- Total War Battles: SHOGUN - rated Good
- Unmechanical - rated Good
- War of the Roses rated Fair
- World Rally Championship 3 rated Good
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair
- Other Profile Updates
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added Nvidia Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- Nvidia CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.Nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031. This version fixes a bug that caused some applications including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033 not to launch.
- Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and Nvidia SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: