Home › Drivers › Networking
ASUS M5A99X EVO LAN Driver 7.48.823.2011 for Windows Vista/7
First on AMD 990X: UEFI BIOS & Digital Power Design on AM3+ Platform
- Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM - Digital Power Design: The New Standard
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- Auto Tuning - Auto System Level Up
- Quad USB 3.0 & 6 x SATA 6Gb/s Support - Double Access, Double Convenience
- Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support!
- Realtek RTL8111E LAN Driver V5.790.824.2011 for Windows XP 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)
- Realtek RTL8111E LAN Driver V6.250.908.2011 for Windows Vista 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)
- Realtek RTL8111E LAN Driver V7.48.823.2011 for Windows 7 32bit & 64bit.(WHQL)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.