Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Razer Imperator Gaming Mouse Driver 2.05 for Windows 8
4G Dual Sensor System
Experience a new standard of gaming precision with the 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, outfitted with a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for exceptional tracking. The Razer Imperator can not only match the speed of your swipes, no matter the play style, but also has adjustable liftoff tracking distance, empowering you with more control than ever.
Rubberized contoured thumb grip for maximum control
The contoured thumb grip on the Razer Imperator has been rubberized to give added control, a must for low sensitivity gamers who need to lift and swipe their mouse for victory.
Ergonomic right-handed form factor
The Razer Imperator’s right-handed ergonomic form factor maximizes comfort during intense and extended gameplay so you can outlast and outfrag the competition.
- Support for Windows 8
- This driver works for both the Razer Imperator and Razer Imperator 2012
- 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Rubberized contoured thumb grip for added control
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Adjustable side buttons
- Razer Synapse Onboard Memory
- Up to 200 inches per second* /50g acceleration
- Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Approximate Size : 123 mm / 4.85” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 43 mm / 1.69” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 139 g / 0.31 lbs
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: