Home › Drivers › Input Devices
Razer Lachesis 5600DPI Gaming Mouse Driver 3.03 for Windows 8
5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser sensor
The Razer Lachesis reigns supreme with a true 5600dpi 3.5G Laser sensor, which enables movement speeds of 7 times that of a standard 800dpi optical sensor.
Customizable Lighting System
Customize the look of the Razer Lachesis however you want. With the new Tricolor-LED you get a unique look & style on your favourite gaming weapon.
Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
The Razer Lachesis allows programming of button functions while Razer's Hyperesponse technology reduces latency for optimum gameplay.
- Support for Windows 8
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
- Adjustable Multi-Color LED (Up to 16 million colors)
- Variable true dpi setting adjustments in increments of 125dpi
- 60KB Razer Synapse onboard memory
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Tracking up to 200 inches per second
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approximate Size : 129 mm / 5.08” (Length) x 71 mm / 2.80” (Width) x 40 mm / 1.58” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 128 g / 0.28 lbs
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- No Drift Control
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: