Home › Drivers › Networking
Intel PROSet/Wireless Wi-Fi Software included Drivers 16.1.1 for Windows 8 32-bit
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software is recommended for large corporations, universities and medical centers. Smaller organizations may also find the installation and deployment features useful.
This is a compressed package which includes all files required to install the wireless adapter drivers and PROSet/Wireless Software. The ZIP package allows you to extract the drivers and software for installation on multiple systems.
Intel® Wireless Display customers: Intel® My WiFi Technology is now installed by default. Because of this, Intel® Wireless Display users no longer need to install a special version of Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Connection Utility.
How to update your software:
- Close the Intel® Wireless Display Software.
- Install the Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software.
- Install the Intel® Wireless Display Software.
Intel is a supplier of laptop components and does not manufacture or sell complete laptop systems. The software provided by Intel below is a generic version. Each laptop computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. The software provided has not been verified by your laptop manufacturer as to compatibility or other operation.
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235
- Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 105
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 135
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2200
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-N 2230
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.