Home › Drivers › Networking
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers 16.10.0 for Windows 8 64-bit
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software is recommended for large corporations, universities and medical centers. Smaller organizations may also find the installation and deployment features useful.
This is a compressed package which includes all files required to install the wireless adapter drivers and PROSet/Wireless Software. The ZIP package allows you to extract the drivers and software for installation on multiple systems.
Intel Wireless Display customers: Intel My WiFi Technology is now installed by default. Because of this, Intel Wireless Display users no longer need to install a special version of Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Connection Utility.
How to update your software:
- Close the Intel Wireless Display Software.
- Install the Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software.
- Install the Intel Wireless Display Software.
Intel is a supplier of laptop components and does not manufacture or sell complete laptop systems. The software provided by Intel below is a generic version. Each laptop computer original equipment manufacturer (OEM) may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes to the software or software packaging they provide. The software provided has not been verified by your laptop manufacturer as to compatibility or other operation.
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N + WiMAX 6150
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 105
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Desktop
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software
- Intel Wireless-N 7260
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: