Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver for GTX Titan 314.09 for Windows XP 32-bit
Supercomputer Technology. Revolutionary Gaming.
The technology that powers the world's fastest supercomputer is now redefining the PC gaming experience.
Introducing GeForce® GTX TITAN.
Bring the powerful NVIDIA® Kepler™ architecture technology that drives the Oak Ridge National Laboratory's Titan supercomputer to your next gaming experience.
- This is the launch driver for GeForce GTX TITAN.
NVIDIA PhysX System Software
- This driver package installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.12.1031.
- This version fixes a bug that caused some applications, including Unreal Tournament III, Trine, and Metro 2033, not to launch.
- NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is available only on systems with GeForce 8-series and later GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- NVIDIA GPU PhysX acceleration is not available if there is a non-NVIDIA graphics processor in the system, even if it is not used for rendering.
HD Audio Driver
- This driver package installs the HD audio driver, version 126.96.36.199
NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 - updated
- Warframe - updated
- DmC: Devil May Cry - added
- GeForce 600 serie
- GTX TITAN
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: