Nvidia GeForce Legacy Graphics Driver 307.83 for Windows XP 32-bit
Legacy support notification: GeForce 6 series and GeForce 7 Series GPU will be moved to legacy support the launch of the GeForce R304 (304.xx to 309.xx) driver. GeForce R310 drivers (a major series drivers) will not support these products.
- To new NVIDIA TXAA the support
- The NVIDIA TXAA new movie the effect of anti-aliasing technology, specially designed to reduce temporary serrated (dragged in action and flicker), a combination of hardware-based AA custom CG movie effects AA program as well as the temporary filter.
- Mysterious world (The Secrect World) is the first to support technology of game TXAA.
- GeForce GTX 600 series the Kepler architecture GPU support TXAA.
- Go to GeForce.com more information about TXAA.
- Performance improvement - GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPU performance in
a variety of games with the GeForce 301.42 WHQL-certified driver upgrade.
Enhance the results will vary depending on your GPU and system
- GeForce GTX 680
- Batman: Arkham city (Batman: Arkham City) 18% increase
- Dragon Age 2 (Dragon Age II) increased by 15%
- Holocaust kill Array: Call of Pripyat (STALKER: Call of Pripyat) increased by 10%
- Shogun 2: the whole army to defeat the enemy (Total War: Shogun 2) increased by 60% (the latest game update fixes performance issues)
- GeForce GTX 560
- 14% of the Batman: Arkham city (Batman: Arkham City) to enhance
- Battlefield 3 (Battle Field 3) 5% improvement in SLI configuration
- Dragon Age 2 (Dragon Age II) 4% increase
- The Witcher 2: Kingdom Assassin (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings) in SLI configuration 8% increase
- Lost Planet 2 (Lost Planet 2) 7% increase in
- GeForce GTX 680
- NVIDIA SLI Technology - new or updated following SLI profiles:
- Alan Wake: Alan Wake's American Nightmare, ‧ (Alan Wake's American Nightmare) - New
- Borderlands (Borderlands 2) - new
- The eschatological Knight 2 (Darksiders) - New
- End of Nations - new
- F1 2011 - update
- F1 2012 - update
- Final Fantasy XIV - update
- Nexuiz - new
- Orcs must die!: 2 (Orcs Must Die! 2) - new
- PlanetSide 2 - update
- Saints Row 3 (Saints Row: The Third) - update
- Shogun 2: the whole army to defeat the enemy (Shogun 2: Total War) - updated
- Sleeping Dogs - New
- The special front (Spec Ops: The Line) - New
- Mysterious world (The Secret World) - update
- Torchlight (Torchlight II) - New
- Tom Clancy Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier) - New
- Storm the theater (Torando Force) - New
- Galaxy Deathmatch: retrospective (Tribes: Ascend) - updated
- NVIDIA 3D Vision - new or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Alan Wake: Allen ‧ Wake's American Nightmare (Alan Wake's American Nightmare) - rating is not recommended
- A New Dawn - rating for the ordinary
- All Zombies Must Die! Scorepocalypse - rating as good
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead - as ordinary
- Bang Bang Racing - rating for outstanding
- Borderlands (Borderlands 2) - updated profile, and new aggregation settings
- Brave legend (Brave) - rating to 3D Vision Ready
- Devil May Cry 4 (Devil May Cry) - rating as ordinary
- Depth Hunter - updated rating to 3D Vision Ready
- Injustice crime of Murder (Dishonored) - as well
- End of Nations - rated as good
- London Olympics 2012 (London 2012 The Official Video Game) - as ordinary
- Mad Doc Jr. 'S Doom Rails - rating for outstanding
- Mass Effect 3 (Mass Effect 3) - updated in-game compatibility message and profile in order to be more compatible in the Community 3D module
- Payne (Max Payne 3) - rating updates for outstanding and updated in-game compatibility message to inform the user DirectX 11, disable MSAA and use SSAO.
- The Raiderz - ratings for ordinary
- Roller Coaster Rampage - rating to 3D Vision Ready
- SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator - as ordinary
- Street Fighter X Iron Fist (Street Fighter X Tekken) - rating to 3D Vision Ready
- Test Drive: Ferrari (Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends) - rating as good
- Tiger Woods 12: Golf Masters (Tiger Woods PGA 12: The Master) - rating is good
- Galactic Deathmatch: retrospective (Tribes: Ascend) - Rating ordinary
- Mysterious world (The Secret World) - rating as good
- Inferi Road (The Walking Dead) - as well
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - rating for outstanding
- Other profile updates
- The new NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support Diablo 3 (Diablo III)
- Black Los Angeles (LA Noire) new NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support
- Rayman: origins (Rayman Origins) new NVIDIA Control Panel antialiasing support
- Star Wars: The Old Republic the samurai (Star Wars: The Old Republic the new NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support
- Absolute of force: global offensive (Counter-strike: Global Offensive) new NVIDIA Control Panel environment light shielding support.
- Mech battle Online (the MechWarrior Online) environment of the new NVIDIA Control Panel light shielding support.
- Guild Wars 2 (Guild Wars 2) new NVIDIA control panel environment light shielding support.
- Disable FXAA effect on a variety of Windows Media Player and Movie Maker program.
- NVIDIA Surround
- With immediate effect, after the re-installation of the new driver will still retain the Surround setting.
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Established support CUDA 5 Preview or previous versions of the CUDA Toolkit applications. For more information, please visit http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Major amendments projects
- Amend the GeForce GTX 600 series GPU intermittent vertical synchronization intermittent problem.
- Fixed some manufacturers factory overclocked graphics card defaults, lower and lower clock operation.
- Fix Shogun 2: Total War (Total War: Shogun 2) in the latest update of the game performance issues.
Other detailed instructions
- Install PhysX System Software v9.12.0604.
- Install HD Audio v22.214.171.124.
- Support for GeForce GTX 600 column DisplayPort 1.2.
- Support a variety of programming languages and application programming interfaces (APIs) for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C + +, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, as well as the Microsoft C + + AMP.
- DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards support SLI and SLI.
- GeForce 7 series:
- 7950 GX2
- 7950 GT
- 7900 GTX
- 7900 GT / GTO
- 7900 GS
- 7800 SLI 7800 GTX
- 7800 GT
- 7800 GS
- 7650 GS
- 7600 LE
- 7600 GT
- 7600 GS
- 7550 LE 7500 LE
- 7350 LE
- 7300 SE / 7200 GS
- 7300 LE
- 7300 GT
- 7300 GS
- 7150M / NVIDIA nForce 630M
- 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
- 7100 GS
- 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
- 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i
- 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
- 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i
- 7050 / nForce 620i
- 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a
- 7000M / NVIDIA nForce 610M
- GeForce 6 series:
- 6800 XT, 6800 XE
- 6800 Ultra
- 6800 Series GPU
- 6800 LE
- 6800 GT
- 6800 GS / XT
- 6800 GS
- 6700 XL
- 6610 XL
- 6600 VE
- 6600 LE
- 6600 GT
- 6200 TurboCache
- 6200SE TurboCache
- 6200 LE
- 6200 A-LE
- 6150SE nForce 430
- 6150LE / Quadro NVS 210S
- 6150 LE
- 6100 nForce 420
- 6100 nForce 405
- 6100 nForce 400
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: