Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T US Firmware 10.6.1.14.8
Slimmest and Lightest 10.1" Quad-core Tablet with Powerful Full HD Premium Entertainment
- The slimmest and lightest 1920x1200 resolution Full HD Android™ tablet
- The Fastest NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 Quad-core CPU ever, @ 1.6GHz
- Improved graphics performance with a 12-core GPU
- Elevate your audio experience with SonicMaster technology for a superior sound range
- Stunning stylish colors with a metallic spun finished design
- Rear auto-focus 8MP camera with LED flash, 5-element lens, large F/2.2 aperture and back illuminated CMOS sensor for crystal clear shots
- Super IPS+ panel for ultra bright outdoor readability with 178° wide viewing angles
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 provides improved impact resistance
The slimmest and lightest 1920x1200 resolution Full HD Android Tablet
Feeling unsatisfied with the quality of an average screen? An upgrade to a FHD screen is what you need. The 1920x1200 resolution is more exquisite and offers more details for a Full HD visual experience. The Super IPS+ offers 600nits of ultra bright backlight so it can be read easily, even under sunlight, at angles up to 178° wide. Screen toughness is also not a problem. As the 1st tablet with the latest generation Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 , the Infinity offers improved screen impact resistance so it’ll look great even after extended usage. Get immersed in entertainment on the Transformer Pad Infinity!
The Fastest NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 CPU Ever
Powered by the fastest NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™ chip around, the world’s 1st quad-core mobile CPU blazes at 1.6GHz, providing the Transformer Pad Infinity the power to browse the web and play 1080p HD video at lightning fast speeds. The snappier response time and better multi-tasking performance make the Transformer Pad Infinity a true mobile entertainment powerhouse.
Improved Graphics Performance
Designed for the next generation of mobile games. More realism with dynamic lighting, physical effects and high resolution environments.
Incredible audio experience with ASUS Sonicmaster Technology
Tuned by the ASUS Golden ears team, audio on the Transformer Pad Infinity is delivered with the most precise processing protocols and codecs, superior speaker construction and large resonance chambers for unforgettable audio enjoyment.
Transform to notebook mode
with a full QWERTY chiclet keyboard mobile dock and up to 14 hours* of battery life. Admit it! You miss the touch and feel of a real QWERTY keyboard. The Transformer Pad Infinity offers you a choice to enjoy both notebook and tablet mode and flexible data transfer or storage with the built-in SD card reader and USB port in the optional mobile dock .
The mobile dock offers a full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and USB port, while also extending battery life to an incredible 14 hours* for all day computing on the go.
Steps of update:
- Check the software version of your ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T *
- Download the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T Firmware: V10.6.1.14.4 (for US SKU version only) and Update version of SOP (from “Manual” Item)
*Please note that the firmware update cannot do *SKU conversions* or downgrades of your current software version. Using the wrong SKU may cause an update failure. You can only update your software version if you use the same SKU. To check the software version of your ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T, please go to: [Settings] -> [About tablet] -> Build number Example: You should be able to see the build number US_epad-9.X.X.X._2012xxxx, where “US” means SKU.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: