Home › Drivers › Other Devices
COWON D20 MP3 Player Firmware V1.03
COWON D20 delivers the ultimate multimedia experience with the high quality sound of JetEffect 5 and stable Touch Display. Also the device contains smart functions of Picture, FM Radio, Documents, Flash Player, Voice Recorder, and Built-in Speaker. Compact size, the longest playback in its class, refined dual theme GUI and tactile button define COWON D20 as an unbeatable multimedia device. Refresh your life with COWON D20.
- High Quality, Vivid Super Sound with JetEffect 5
- Longest playback time: Up to 90 hours for Music and 13 hours for Video
- 16M Color Touch Display
- Refined Dual Theme User Interface
- Built-in Speaker, Voice Recorder, Flash Player and SD Card Slot
- Modified battery level indicator
- After unzip the firmware file, select all files in the firmware folder and right click to copy.
- Connect COWON D20 to the PC by USB cable.
- When connection is made, paste the firmware files to the root folder of COWON D20.
- Click [Safely Remove Hardware] icon in the tray at the lower right corner of your computer screen to computer screen to disconnect the device from the PC.
- Make sure the COWON D20 is turned off and then turn on the device. COWON D20 will automatically start firmware upgrade.
- Back up any important data before the firmware upgrade.
- Please remove MicroSD card before the firmware upgrade.
- Please make sure the AC adapter is connected while upgrading firmware.
- Do not turn the player off before the firmware update has been completed.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: