Home › Drivers › Other Devices
Nikon Coolpix S4000 Firmware Update 1.3
Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens and an amazing 3.0-inch High Resolution TOUCH PANEL LCD with sensitive touch. For great pictures, all you have to do is compose, then touch!
Beautiful, Bright 3.0-inch High Resolution TOUCH PANEL HVGA (460,000-dot) Clear Color Display with anti-glare coating that enables easy touch control to all camera functions
- Sensitive Response Touch Panel display enables effortless use of touch panel by ensuring sensitive response to even the lightest tapping and touch for smooth operation
- Touch Shutter and Autofocus simply tap the LCD to have the camera focus and even shoot the picture.
- Retouch and Draw functions for quick, convenient in-camera enhancements and personalization to any image
4-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Electronic VR Image Stabilization minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO setting to compensate for camera shake and subject movement
- High ISO up to 3200 capability helps give you sharper results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects.
- Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image
Smart Portrait System includes:
- Smile Timer and Blink Proof makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open.
- Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits
- When the Charging AC Adapter EH-68P and USB Cable UC-E6 were connected to the camera to charge the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL10 with the EN-EL10 at or very near full exhaustion, the battery sometimes could not be charged. This issue has been resolved.
Note: When firmware is updated, images recorded to the camera’s internal memory are erased. Be sure to back up necessary images recorded to the camera’s internal memory to a memory card or computer before upgrading the firmware.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: