Home › Drivers › Other Devices
Nikon Coolpix S9300 Firmware Update 1.2
A world traveler deserves a world-class camera. Make stunning photos and Full HD (1080p) movies of your journeys. Bring far off horizons near with a powerful 18x zoom, and built-in GPS to track your travels.
- Incredibly versatile 18x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens (25mm-450mm).
- High-speed continuous shooting captures 6 shots in approximately one second at full resolution.
- Record Full HD (1080p) Movies with stereo sound at the touch of a button; connect to an HDTV with the built-in HDMI port.
- Filter effects can be applied after the still shot has been taken; these include Soft, Selective color, Cross Screen, Fisheye, Painting and Miniature.
- Scene modes include Scene Auto Selector automatically optimize camera settings for best results.
- High image quality attained with NIKKOR optics, 16.0 MP CMOS sensor and Nikon EXPEED C2 image processing engine.
- Intelligent design for quick and easy access to features and controls.
- Smart Portrait System automatically creates beautiful portraits.
- 16.0 MP CMOS sensor, ideal for low light shooting and fast operation.
- Built-in GPS records shooting location and logs routes. Map displays present location during shooting as well as Points of Interest (POI) locations, landmark information can be attached to photos.
- Special effects which can be selected prior to shooting include Soft Focus, Sepia, High/Low key, High Contrast Monochrome and Selective color.
- 3.0-inch LCD monitor with ultra-high-resolution 921,000 dot Clear Color Display and anti-reflection coating.
- Easy Panorama Mode allows seamless shooting of both 180° or 360° panoramas.
- Optical VR Image Stabilization system minimizes the effect of camera shake for sharp, clear images.
- Subject Tracking—continuously focus and track a designated moving subject.
- When the Charging AC Adapter EH-69P and USB Cable UC-E6 were connected to the camera to charge the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 with the EN-EL12 at or very near full exhaustion, the battery sometimes could not be charged. This issue has been resolved.
Note: When firmware is updated, images recorded to the camera’s internal memory are erased. Be sure to back up necessary images recorded to the camera’s internal memory to a memory card or computer before upgrading the firmware.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.