Home › Drivers › Other Devices
Nikon Coolpix S3000 Firmware Update 1.2
Nikon's style setting COOLPIX S3000 combines 12.0 effective megapixels with a 4x optical Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens, housed within a sleek, all-metal design that slips right in your shirt pocket or purse.
- Subject Tracking will automatically track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus
- Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and adjusts camera setting
- 16 Scene Modes for optimized shooting in various settings
- 5 Color Options for special filter effects. Choose from: standard color, vivid color, black-and-white, sepia and cyanotype
- 12.0 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
- Incredible, Bright 2.7-inch LCD makes images and movies easy to compose and share with a wide-viewing angle and anti-glare coating
- High Quality TV Movies with Sound records 640x480 at 30 fps movies, for easy playback in camera, on TV or computer
- Smart Portrait System includes:
- Smile Timer and Blink Proof makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open.
- Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits
- When the Charging AC Adapter EH-69P and USB Cable UC-E6 were connected to the camera to charge the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL19 with the EN-EL19 at or very near full exhaustion, the battery sometimes could not be charged. This issue has been resolved.
Note: When firmware is updated, images recorded to the camera’s internal memory are erased. Be sure to back up necessary images recorded to the camera’s internal memory to a memory card or computer before upgrading the firmware.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: