Home › Drivers › Networking
TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA Broadband Router Firmware 6.50A
The TW100-S4W1CA 4-Port Broadband Router provides the easiest and most secure way to share your high-speed Cable/xDSL Internet connection. It has four 10/100Mbps half/full duplex switch ports that directly connect to workstations or uplink to another hub or switch. The TW100-S4W1CA also functions as a firewall for your PC, protecting your computer from hackers. It allows up to 253 users to access the Internet using a single ISP account. By sharing just one TW100-S4W1CA, one IP address, and one Cable/xDSL modem, dozens of network users can surf the Internet simultaneously. TRENDnetís 4-port Broadband Router is a feature-rich product that provides cost-effective functionality and an easy configuration.
- 1 x 10/100Mbps port (WAN/Internet)
- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX ports (LAN)
- Supports Cable/DSL Modems with Dynamic IP, Fixed IP, PPPoE, and PPTP connection types
- Provides Network Address Translation (NAT) Firewall
- Supports Virtual Servers (Port Forwarding 10 Entries) and DMZ (5 Entries)
- Supports static routes (20 entries)
- Client Filtering by Date/Time (6 Entries and Special Applications Filter 10 Entries)
- MAC Address control to allow or deny access (32 entries)
- Supports Dynamic DNS service
- Multiple VPN pass-through sessions for IPsec, L2TP, and PPTP (8 VPN sessions)
- Web URL Filtering (32 URL entries)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) and Application Level Gateway support for Internet applications such as email, FTP, gaming, and more
- Easy Web browser configuration and remote management
- 3-year limited warranty
- Added password encryption
- Added UPnP stealth mode when enabled to prevent against UPnP scan/detection tools
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.