ASUS PadFone 2 Firmware 10.4.16.8 WWE
- Instant data transition – 4.7” phone <-> 10.1” pad
- 16 hours talk time – 36 hours talk time when docked in pad
- 649g total weight – Ultra-thin phone and pad
- Optimized camera performance
- Enhanced focus sensitivity
- Improved video quality and image clarity
- Noise reduction function helps to improve the quality of low brightness image
- Improved camera and video light functions
- Improved the WI-FI stability
- Improved system compatibility and performance
Steps of Update:
- Check SW version of your PadFone2*
- Download PadFone Firmware: V10.4.16.8 Only for JP SKU and Update version of SOP (From “Manual” Item)
*Firmware update cannot do "SKU conversion" and downgrade version.
Wrong SKU may cause update failure, You can only update your SW version on the Same SKU
*How to check SW version of your PadFone2?
Path: [Settings]-->[About PadFone]-->Build number
Example: You should be able to see the build number CHT_PadFone-9.X.X.X, where “CHT” means SKU.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: