Creative Sound Blaster EVO Zx Headset Firmware 130701
How do you enhance audio fidelity from a pair of headphones?
Harness the power of audio processing right on your headset! Thanks to the built-in SB-Axx1™ audio processor of the Sound Blaster EVO ZxR headset, you get vastly improved audio delivered to your ears in real-time. Be amazed by what you hear, even if it's from the most compressed sources.
Get ready to unleash the full power and clarity of your audio.
Sound Blaster EVO ZxR's FullSpectrum™ 50mm audio drivers are capable of reproducing the full audible range of the audio spectrum, so you won't miss a beat.
Hear it, just the way you like it.
Like your music punchy? More bass? Or want more immersive surround effects from your movies?
Make these real-time playback adjustments by simply changing your audio settings with the Sound Blaster Central app, and then hear your audio come to life.
Shut out that noise
The headset's ear cups cover your ears entirely, effectively shutting out external noise, while the Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) feature detects and cancels out the ambient noise electronically. So, whether you're on the plane or subway, what you hear is only the audio that matters most to you.
This download contains an updated firmware for Sound Blaster® EVO Zx and is for Windows® only. For more details, read the rest of this Web release note.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity for NFC pairing
- Fixed an intermittent issue where headset hanged while power up
- Fixed LED and reboot issues when performing a factory reset
- Microsoft® Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit; Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit (SP2)
- Sound Blaster EVO Zx
- USB port
- Download the file onto your local hard disk.
- Ensure that your SB EVO Zx is connected to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- After the installation of the firmware is complete, unplug and plug in your device to the USB port.
WARNING: Please ensure your device is connected during installation. Do not unplug your device until full installation completes. The installation will take a while. Do not restart your PC during the firmware upgrade. Do not use a USB hub for the installation.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.