Nvidia GeForce Quadro Notebook Graphics Driver 327.23 for Windows Vist/7/8 32-bit
As part of the NVIDIA Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
This Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you’ll have the best possible gaming experience and is also a recommended driver update for the Windows 8.1 Preview. GeForce R326 drivers also provide performance increases for a variety of different games.
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce
400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified
drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration.
Here is one example of measured gains:
- GeForce GTX 770:
- Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
- GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
- Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 11% in F1 2012
- GeForce GTX 770:
- SLI Technology
- Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
- Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
- Enables GeForce to SHIELD streaming. Learn more here.
- 4K Displays
- Adds support for additional tiled 4K displays
- Adds support for 4K FCAT testing
- Extended support for tiled 4K features
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v220.127.116.11
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
This driver will install on the following GPUs (a few exceptions are noted at the bottom of the page):
- GeForce 700M series
- GTX 780M, GTX 770M, GTX 765M, GTX 760M, GT 755M, GT 750M, GT 745M, GT 740M, GT 735M, GT 730M, GT 720M, 710M
- GeForce 600M series
- GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675M, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 670M, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 640M LE, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 635M, GeForce GT 630M, GeForce GT 620M, GeForce 610M
- GeForce 500M series
- GeForce GTX 580M, GeForce GTX 570M, GeForce GTX 560M, GeForce GT 555M, GeForce GT 550M, GeForce GT 540M, GeForce GT 525M, GeForce GT 520M, GeForce GT 520MX
- GeForce 400M series
- GTX 485M, GTX 480M, GTX 470M, GTX 460M , GT 445M, GT 435M, GT 425M, GT 420M, GT 415M, 410M
- GeForce 300M series
- GTS 360M, GTS 350M, GT 335M, GT 330M, GT 325M, GT 320M, 320M, 315M, 310M, 305M
- GeForce 200M series
- GT 230M, GT 240M, G210M, GTX 285M, GTX 280M, GTS 250M, GTX 260M, GT 220M, G210M, G205M
- GeForce 100M series
- G 110M, GT 130M, GTS 160M, G 105M, G 103M, G 102M, GT 120M
- GeForce 9M series
- 9400M G, 9650M GS, 9200M GS, 9500M GS, 9400M GS, 9800M GS, 9300M GS, 9800M GT, 9100M G, 9800M GTS, 9500M G, 9700M GT, 9600M GS, 9650M GT, 9400M, 9300M G, 9800M GTX, 9600M GT, 9700M GTS
- GeForce 8M series
- 8800M GTS, 8600M GT, 8400M GT, 8800M GTX, 8800M GS, 8600M GS, 8700M GT, 8400M GS, 8400M G, 8200M G, 8200M
- Quadro FX Notebook series
- 5010M, 5000M, 4000M, 3000M, 2000M, 1000M, FX 3800M, FX 3700M, FX 360M, FX 1600M, FX 380M, FX 370M, FX 3600M, FX 2800M, FX 2700M, FX 880M, FX 770M, FX 570M, FX 1800M, FX 1700M
- Quadro NVS Notebook series
- NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 5100M, NVS 4200M, NVS 3100M, NVS 2100M, NVS 150M, NVS 160M, NVS 140M, NVS 320M, NVS 130M, NVS 135M
- ION Notebook series
- ION (Notebooks) , ION LE (Notebooks)
- Notebooks supporting Hybrid Power technology with Intel chipsets are not supported (NVIDIA Optimus technology is supported).
- The following Sony VAIO notebooks are included in the Geforce notebook program: Sony VAIO F Series with NVIDIA GeForce 310M, GeForce GT 330M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 520M or GeForce GT 540M. Other Sony VAIO notebooks are not included (please contact Sony for driver support).
- Fujitsu notebooks are not included (Fujitsu Siemens notebooks are included).
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: