Nvidia Quadro NVS Tesla GRID Graphics Driver 331.40 Beta for Windows XP 32-bit
- ODE Driver
- The R331 drivers are the sixth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Workstation Features
- Improved Mosaic Setup time
- Added default topology and display numbering in the NVIDIA Control Panel->Mosaic setup process.
- Updated to version 2.15
- Added support for OpenGL 4.4
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for OpenGL 4.3
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- Quadro Products
- K6000, K600, K5000, K4000, K2000D, K2000, FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, CX, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 510, NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300, NVS 295, NVS 290
- Quadro Plex series
- S Series, Model IV, D Series, 7000
- Quadro Sync series
- Sync, G-Sync II
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- X-Class Processors
- Tesla X2090
- S-Class Systems
- Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
- K-Series Processors
- Tesla K10
- Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series ONLY, not for Notebooks
- Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
- GRID Series
- GRID K2, GRID K1
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: