Nvidia Quadro NVS Notebook Graphics Driver 331.40 Beta for Windows 7/8 32-bit
- ODE Driver
- The R331 drivers are the sixth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Workstation Features
- Improved Mosaic Setup time
- Added default topology and display numbering in the NVIDIA Control Panel->Mosaic setup process.
- Updated to version 2.15
- Added support for OpenGL 4.4
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for OpenGL 4.3
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
- Quadro Notebook Products
- K5000M, K4000M, K3000M, K2000M, K1000M, K500M, 5010M, 5000M, 4000M, 3000M, 2000M, 1000M, FX 880M, FX 770M, FX 570M, FX 380M, FX 3800M, FX 370M, FX 3700M, FX 360M, FX 3600M, FX 2800M, FX 2700M, FX 1800M, FX 1700M, FX 1600M
- NVS Notebook Series
- NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 5100M, NVS 4200M, NVS 320M, NVS 3100M, NVS 2100M, NVS 160M, NVS 150M, NVS 140M, NVS 135M, NVS 130M
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.