Nvidia GeForce Quadro Graphics Driver 331.13 Beta for FreeBSD 32-bit
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to fail to initialize when DisplayPort 1.2 monitors were assigned to separate X screens on the same GPU.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a deadlock when forking from OpenGL programs which use some malloc implementations, such as TCMalloc.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Warp & Blend settings from being retained across display configuration changes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some settings changes made via the nvidia-settings command line interface from being reflected in the nvidia-settings graphical user interface.
- Changed the clipping behavior of the NVIDIA X driver on Trapezoids and Triangles for some RENDER operations to match the behavior in newer versions of Pixman: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pixman/2013-April/002755.html
- Fixed a bug in MetaMode tracking that could cause spurious error messages to be printed when attempting to add or delete Metamodes via NV-CONTROL.
- Fixed a bug that caused the NVIDIA X driver to attempt to load the X11 "shadow" module unconditionally, even in situations where the driver had no need to use the module. This could result in the printing of spurious error messages, on X servers where the module was not present.
- Fixed a bug that prevented display configuration changes made with xvidtune(1) from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused display corruption in GLX applications while changing the display configuration.
- Fixed a bug that prevented glReadPixels from working correctly when reading from Pixel Buffer Objects over indirect rendering, when the image width is not a multiple of 4.
- Added a new NV-CONTROL attribute, NV_CTRL_BACKLIGHT_BRIGHTNESS, for controlling backlight brightness.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nvidia-settings from creating display device configuration pages for newly connected DisplayPort 1.2 Multi Stream Transport downstream devices.
- Added GPU utilization reporting to the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug in the nvidia-settings control panel that prevented users from configuring stereo, when stereo was not already configured.
- Added support for reporting the tachometer-measured fan speed on capable graphics boards via nvidia-settings and the NV-CONTROL API. The preexisting mechanism for reporting fan speed reports the speed of the fan as programmed by the driver. For example, `nvidia-settings --query=[fan:0]/GPUCurrentFanSpeedRPM`.
- Fixed a regression that caused GPUs that do not support graphics to not appear in nvidia-settings.
- Fixed a bug that caused DisplayPort 1.2 multi-stream devices to stop working if they were unplugged and plugged back in while they were active in the current MetaMode.
- Added support for multiple NVIDIA kernel modules. This feature allows users to assign different GPUs in the system to different NVIDIA kernel modules, potentially reducing the software overhead of coordinating access to multiple GPUs.
- Added support for the EGL API on 32-bit platforms. Currently, the supported client APIs are OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0, and the only supported window system backend is X11.
- Add a new option, AllowEmptyInitialConfiguration, which allows the X server to start even if no connected display devices are detected at startup. This option can be enabled by running "sudo nvidia-xconfig --allow-empty-initial-configuration"
- This option is useful in RandR 1.4 display offload configurations where no display devices are connected to the NVIDIA GPU when the X server is started, but might be connected later.
- Updated nvidia-installer to provide a scrollable text area for displaying messages from the /usr/lib/nvidia/alternate-install-present and /usr/lib/nvidia/alternate-install-available distro hook files. This allows for longer messages to be provided in these files.
- Updated nvidia-installer to avoid recursing into the per-kernel "build" and "source" directories when searching for conflicting kernel modules in /lib/modules.
- Added a system memory cache to improve the performance of certain X rendering operations that use software rendering fallbacks. The X configuration option "SoftwareRenderCacheSize" may be used to configure the size of the cache.
- Removed the "DynamicTwinView" X configuration option: dynamic reconfiguration of displays is always possible, and can no longer be disabled.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to display incorrect information in its display configuration page when all displays on an X screen were turned off.
- Updated nvidia-installer to only install the libraries libvdpau and libvdpau_trace if an existing installation of libvdpau is not detected on the system. This behavior can be overridden with the --install-vdpau-wrapper and --no-install-vdpau-wrapper options.
- Future NVIDIA Linux installer packages will no longer include copies of libvdpau or libvdpau_trace: VDPAU users are recommended to install these libraries via other means, e.g. from packages provided by their distributors, or by building them from the sources available at: http://people.freedesktop.org/~aplattner/vdpau/
- GeForce 700M series
- GTX 780M, GTX 770M, GTX 765M, GTX 760M, GT 755M, GT 750M, GT 745M, GT 740M, GT 735M, GT 730M, GT 720M, 710M
- GeForce 700 series
- GTX TITAN, GTX 780, GTX 770, GTX 760 Ti, GTX 760
- GeForce 600 series
- GTX 690, GTX 680, GTX 670, GTX 660 Ti, GTX 660, GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GTX 650 Ti, GTX 650, GT 645, GT 640, GT 630, GT 620, GT 610, 605
- GeForce 600M series
- GTX 680MX, GTX 680M, GTX 675MX, GTX 675M, GTX 670MX, GTX 670M, GTX 660M, GT 650M, GT 645M, GT 640M LE, GT 640M, GT 635M, GT 630M, GT 625M, GT 620M, G610M
- GeForce 500 series
- GTX 590, GTX 580, GTX 570, GTX 560 Ti, GTX 560 SE, GTX 560, GTX 555, GTX 550 Ti, GT 545, GT 530, GT 520, 510
- GeForce 500M series
- GTX 580M, GTX 570M, GTX 560M, GT 555M, GT 550M, GT 540M, GT 525M, GT 520MX, GT 520M
- GeForce 400 series
- GTX 480, GTX 470, GTX 465, GTX 460 v2, GTX 460 SE v2, GTX 460 SE, GTX 460, GTS 450, GT 440, GT 430, GT 420, GT 415, 405
- GeForce 400M series
- GTX 485M, GTX 480M, GTX 470M, GTX 460M, GT 445M, GT 435M, GT 425M, GT 420M, GT 415M, 410M
- GeForce 300 series
- GT 340, GT 330, GT 320, 315, 310
- GeForce 300M series
- GTS 360M, GTS 350M, GT 335M, GT 330M, GT 325M, GT 320M, 320M, 315M, 310M, 305M
- GeForce 200 series
- GTX 295, GTX 285, GTX 280, GTX 275, GTX 260, GTS 250, GTS 240, GT 240, GT 230, GT 220, G210, 210, 205
- GeForce 200M series
- GTX 285M, GTX 280M, GTX 260M, GTS 260M, GTS 250M, GT 240M LE, GT 240M, GT 230M, GT 220M, G210M
- GeForce 100 series
- GT 140, GT 130, GT 120, G 100
- GeForce 100M series
- GTS 160M, GTS 150M, GT 130M, GT 120M, G 110M, G 105M, G 103M, G 102M
- GeForce 9 series
- 9800 GX2, 9800 GTX+, 9800 GTX/GTX+, 9800 GT, 9600 GT, 9600 GSO 512, 9600 GSO, 9600 GS, 9500 GT, 9500 GS, 9400 GT, 9400, 9300 SE, 9300 GS, 9300 GE, 9300 / nForce 730i, 9300, 9200, 9100
- GeForce 9M series
- 9800M GTX, 9800M GTS, 9800M GT, 9800M GS, 9700M GTS, 9700M GT, 9650M GT, 9650M GS, 9600M GT, 9600M GS, 9500M GS, 9500M G, 9400M G, 9400M, 9300M GS, 9300M G, 9200M GS, 9100M G
- GeForce 8 series
- 8800 Ultra, 8800 GTX, 8800 GTS 512, 8800 GTS, 8800 GT, 8800 GS, 8600 GTS, 8600 GT, 8600 GS, 8500 GT, 8400 SE, 8400 GS, 8400, 8300 GS, 8300, 8200, 8100 / nForce 720a
- GeForce 8M series
- 8800M GTX, 8800M GTS, 8700M GT, 8600M GT, 8600M GS, 8400M GT, 8400M GS, 8400M G, 8200M G, 8200M
- NVS Series
- NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300
- Quadro series
- K5000, 7000, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
- Quadro FX series
- FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 380 LP, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3400/4400, FX 1800, FX 1700, CX
- Quadro Notebook series
- K5000M, K4000M, K3000M, K2000M, K1000M, 5010M, 5000M, 4000M, 3000M, 2000M, 1000M
- Quadro FX Notebook series
- FX 880M, FX 770M, FX 570M, FX 380M, FX 3800M, FX 370M, FX 3700M, FX 360M, FX 3600M, FX 2800M, FX 2700M, FX 1800M, FX 1700M, FX 1600M
- Quadro NVS series
- NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 295, NVS 290
- Quadro NVS Notebook series
- NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M, NVS 320M, NVS 160M, NVS 150M, NVS 140M, NVS 135M, NVS 130M
- Quadro Plex series
- Model IV, Model II, D Series, 7000
- Quadro Sync series
- Sync, G-Sync II
- Quadro SDI series
- Quadro SDI
- ION series
- ION LE, ION
- C-Class Processors
- Tesla C870, Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060, T10 Processor
- M-Class Processors
- Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
- X-Class Processors
- Tesla X2090
- K-Series Processors
- Tesla K20m, Tesla K20c, Tesla K10
- GRID Series
- GRID K520, GRID K340, GRID K2, GRID K1
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: