Intel HD Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16847 for Windows 7/8/8.1 32-bit
Contents of the package:
- Intel HD Graphics Driver
- Intel Display Audio Driver
- Intel Media SDK Runtime
The following issues have been fixed in this graphics driver.
- Resolved content protection related issues when upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Resolved error, “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”, seen after closing and re-opening the laptop lid while playing video.
- CyberCiege* game: Some textures and objects are no longer missing.
- Quake4* game: Display no longer blanks during gameplay.
- 3D screensaver such as “3D Text” no longer hangs after running for a long time.
- Resolved error, “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered”, seen after unplugging a D-sub cable from a mini DP-VGA dongle while playing video.
- Mouse cursor no longer disappears after the laptop lid is set to Sleep when closed, system is restarted, then lid is opened.
- Resolved no HDMI display (connected via a dock) seen when attempting to set Extended Display configuration.
- Resolved issue where the Operating System Information in the Intel Graphics Control Panel does not match the installed Operating System’s version.
- Resolved issue where the secondary display is inactive after changing the resolution and refresh rate in Extended Display configuration.
- 2nd generation Intel Core i3 processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i5 vPro processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processor
- 2nd generation Intel Core i7 vPro processor
- Intel Pentium Processor 2000/G2000/G2100 Series
- Intel Celeron Processor 900/1000/G1000 Series
- Error message appears when closing lid while playing Blu-ray* Disc content on Intel WiDi.
- WinDVD* shows error message when attempting to play a Blu-ray Disc.
- Corruption seen when activating ground level view in Google Earth*.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: