Open-Source for Endless Fun
Designed for Linux developers and enthusiasts, this open-source N300 WiFi router has the speed and range for smooth video and reliable connectivity. A USB port lets you connect a hard drive for wireless storage access, or a printer for wireless printing. Live Parental Controls allow flexible filter settings, and the genie App makes it easy and secure.
Everything you need for a fast connected home. Any place you need speed, with NETGEAR you got it. Fast download speeds up to 300 Mbps. WiFi technology provides whole home coverage with Gigabit wired connections.
Got range? Homes come in all shapes and sizes and N300 WiFi Router provides WiFi connectivity throughout your home for all your Internet-enabled devices.
There’s nothing more frustrating than lost connections! With NETGEAR’s advanced features & best-in-class technology, you’ll reduce interference & enjoy more reliable WiFi connectivity.
- Open source router—Community website: http://myopenrouter.com
- N300 WiFi speed—Faster downloads & Internet gaming
- Gigabit Ethernet—Faster wired connections
- ReadySHARE USB – Wirelessly access & share USB storage
- NetGear genie App – Home networking simplified
- Supports “AP mode detection”.
- Supports “ACL”.
- Supports “No-IP for DDNS”.
- Supports “Gateway IP on different subnet”.
- Supports “USB storage with GPT 4096-byte sector size”.
- Supports “HT20/40 co-existence GUI”.
- Fixed “JVM stops working after enable/disable traffic meter.
- Fixed CVE security vulnerability and other issues.
- The shared folder which is in admin access of both read and write is visible by guest account but guest account can’t access it.
- No login authentication dialog pops up while accessing readyshare through HTTP if one of the shared folders has "admin" access.
- Workaround: Input the url with shared folder which has admin access will be requested for login authentication.