HP deskjet 960cse, 960cxi printer software/driver: home users for USB and parallel cable(American English)Windows XP.
Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj960 before downloading the printer driver.
- Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj960 folder.
- Open the c:\dj960 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
- Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied.
- Wait until the files are finished copying.
- Click "Install Printer Software"
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "960c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
Follow the instructions on the installer screen to complete the installation.
Note: You may see a screen indicating the printer cannot be found. Click on the "Locate Printer" button to continue.
- December 20, 2001
- Windows XP
- 852 downloads
- 5.6 MB