HP 960cse / 960cxi Deskjet v. 4.3 for Windows XP
HP deskjet 960cse, 960cxi printer software/driver: home users for USB and parallel cable(American English)Windows XP.
Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding.
- Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj960 before downloading the printer driver.
- Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj960 folder.
- Open the c:\dj960 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file.
- Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied.
- Wait until the files are finished copying.
- Click "Install Printer Software"
Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "960c". Click on this item to activate this screen.
Follow the instructions on the installer screen to complete the installation.
Note: You may see a screen indicating the printer cannot be found. Click on the "Locate Printer" button to continue.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.