Sign up for a new account or log in here:
These SoftPaq's contain the Windows XP video driver and utility for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 / Mobility FireGL 9000 graphics subsystem. It enables advanced features and functionality in these graphics chips.
Fixes the following issues:
- 3DStudioMAX, D3D slow in wire frame mode
- 3DStudioMAX, D3D incorrect display in MetalBump viewport shader with Cubemap + Bumpmap
- 3DStudioMAX, D3D Device failure when viewing large scenes in wireframe mode
- Extended Desktop resolution lost on reboot
- Lock-up running DX8.1 SDK bump earth and ProCDRS-03 simultaneously
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.