Caution: The printer's cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj930 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj930 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj930 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and the "hp deskjet 930c series" screen displays, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not display, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Setup screen will show up automatically.
5. If not, double-click on the c:\dj930\win_nt folder to open the 3 letter language folder. For example, the English driver will display an "enu" folder. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Click the "Install hp deskjet 930c series printer software" icon button. Files will now be loaded.
Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: