NVIDIA Detonator FX Drivers 44.03 (Windows 2000/XP)
Based on the NVIDIA unified driver architecture (UDA), the Detonator driver is both forward and backward compatible—across all implementations of NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs).
- Delivers an incredible 30% increase in performance over previous Detonator 40 drivers**
- The industries only true Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) – supports over five generations of NVIDIA GPUs - from TNT to GeForce FX -all in a single driver binary
- The industry’s best Microsoft® DirectX® 9 support
- Ultimate “The Way It’s Meant to be Played” experience
- nView™ 2.0 multi-display technology increases productivity and provides the necessary tools to control the way users access and view applications.
- NVRotate™ enabling image rotation on today’s advanced flat panel displays.
- NVKeystone™ allows for real-time image correction on portable projectors and heads-up displays.
- Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0 allows users to adjust color controls to achieve accurate, bright colors under all conditions.
* 44.03 is WHQL Certified for the GeForce FX family of GPUs
** Performance results based upon GeForce FX 5600 Ultra running UnrealTournament 2003 Antalus flyby.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.