NVIDIA nForce Unified driver 5.10
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
- WHQL certified kit
- Unified drivers with support for nForce, nForce2, and nForce3 products, including support for dual-processor systems.
- General compatibility fixes
- Audio Driver Improvements
- Addressed audio issues in numerous games and applications
- Storage Driver Improvements:
- RAID Morphing
- Improved RAID Interface
- RAID spans both SATA and PATA devices
- RAID 0, 1, and 0+1
- Improved handling of various storage devices
Windows XP Driver Versions
- Audio driver 4.42 (WHQL)
- Audio utilities 4.44
- Ethernet driver 4.42 (WHQL)
- GART driver 4.36 (WHQL)
- Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 4.04 (WHQL)
- Installer 4.46
- IDE NVIDIA driver 4.46 (WHQL)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.