ATI IXP 150/200/250 Southbridge Driver
ATI Southbridge IXP Driver Content
- LAN driver version SB_04.35.0000.0
- SMBus driver version SB_5.10.1000.3
- Serial ATA (SATA) RAID driver SB_184.108.40.206
- IDE software driver version SB-1.00.0000.3
- IDEATA133 version SB-220.127.116.11
The Southbridge IXP Driver automatically detects the ATI IGP product installed on your OEM motherboard. The driver then installs the LAN, SMBus, Serial ATA RAID, and IDE support for your ATI IGP product if required.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.