Creative MediaSource 3 web update 3.30.21 for PCMCIA Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook & Audigy 4
Creative MediaSource 3 web update version 3.30.21 for PCMCIA Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS Notebook and Sound Blaster Audigy 4
This update contains enhancements and fixes to improve the performance of your PCMCIA Sound Blaster® Audigy® 2 ZS Notebook and Sound Blaster Audigy 4.
* Adds format conversion options for Creative Audio Converter
* Resolves audio device removal issues while playing MIDI files (for PCMCIA Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook only)
* Resolves ID3v2 tagging issues for certain types of MP3 files
* Enables support for newer CD-RW drive models.
* Corrects incompatibility issues for EAX Console version 1.xx.xx
* Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000
* Creative MediaSource version 3.00.16 (for Audigy 2 ZS Notebook users only)
* Creative MediaSource version 3.10.09 (for Audigy 4 users only)
To check your Creative MediaSource version number:
1. Launch Creative MediaSource.
2. Click Help on the menu bar.
3. Click the About Creative MediaSource option.The dialog box shows the version number.
4. Click the OK button.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.