NVIDIA nForce4 Standalone Drivers v. 6.39 (Windows 2000)
* Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
* WHQL certified kit
* Standalone drivers with support for nForce4 products, including support for dual-processor systems.
* Added support for NVIDIA Disk Alert System
* General compatibility fixes.
Windows XP Driver Versions
* Audio driver 4.60 (WHQL)
* Audio utilities 4.51
* Ethernet driver 4.68 (WHQL)
* SMBus driver 4.45 (WHQL)
* Installer 4.60
* IDE NVIDIA driver 5.07 (WHQL)
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.