Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series Driver 2.07.0003
This full driver includes updates and fixes for Sound Blaster X-Fi™ on Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) operating systems. It may be used by those who may have misplaced the Sound Blaster X-Fi Installation CD.
* Resolves audio issues and improves audio playback.
* Windows XP SP2
* Sound Blaster X-Fi series audio device
* To install this driver:
1. Double-click the downloaded file.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen.
* To use the Sound Blaster X-Fi features and functions, download and install the Creative Audio Console web release.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: