ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios 1009
A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios version 1009
1. Fixed System MAC/UUID will sometimes lose when AC Power lost
2. Adds AI tuner Option under AI Booster to set Auto or Standard
3. Supports changing SATA/RAID mode individually in the Bios
4. Adds new memory frequency of 216,233 or 250 MHz no matter memory SPD is(E series support only)
5. Hidden ECC DRAM Support option when DRAM Doesn't support ECC function
6. Changes OnBoard GLAN1 option "Auto" to "Enable"
7. Adjusts PowerManagement Default/power on option
8. Shows PowerManagement option at APM option
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: