HP 350c / 350cbi Deskjet Driver 1.0 for Windows 2000/NT4
This driver supports the DeskJet 350C and 350Cbi printers on Windows NT & Windows 2000. It contains a digital signature indicating WHQL certification. It contains only the driver and does not include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or the hp deskjet toolbox
1. Download the file to a newly created sub-directory on your local hard drive.
2. Double click the .exe file.
3. This will extract all components necessary for the "add printer" installation.
4. Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate the "add
option on your computer.
5. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
6. When appropriate, use the "Have Disk" option, and start the installation by
browsing to the sub-directory that you created earlier.
Follow the remaining instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.