Sign up for a new account or log in here:
This driver (version 12.2) supports the HP DeskJet 1125C printer on Windows 2000, and Windows NT4.
The download, includes the following:
1. The printer driver uninstaller
2. HP Toolbox and Installation instructions.
3. Other useful software
1. Download this file to a temporary location on your hard disk.
2. Double-click, and extract the files to a temporary location on your hard disk.
3. Double-click on the setup file.
Follow the instructions, which appear, on your screen.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.