This driver is designed for use on computers that will be directly connected to the printer from the computer through:
* A USB cable on Windows XP or Windows 2000.
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj3320 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3320 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3320 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and the driver installation screen displays, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not display, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3320\Win2k_xp folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: