HP 3320 / 3322 / 3325 Deskjet Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 2000/XP
This driver is designed for use on computers that will be directly connected to the printer from the computer through:
* A USB cable on Windows XP or Windows 2000.
Caution: The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj3320 before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3320 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3320 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and the driver installation screen displays, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not display, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3320\Win2k_xp folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup.exe" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.