HP 3520 / 3535 / 3550 Deskjet Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows 2000/XP
Caution! The printer's USB cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
Do not plug USB cable in until instructed to do so by the installation software!
1. Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3500 folder.
3. Open the c:\dj3500 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. Note: If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step (step 4) to manually open the screen.
4. Double-click on the c:\dj3500\3500 folder to open the folder.
5. Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
6. Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: