Home › Drivers › Networking
ASUS WL-700gE Firmware 184.108.40.206
1. Fixed "Download by BT file on local PC" function does not work under AP mode.
2. Speed up BT throughput
3. Speed up NAS throughput and add AP mode for the best NAS performance.
4. Fixed "HTTP Download machine" function does not work under AP mode.
5. Fixed User can't login foreign storage under UBSA mode.
6. Increase maximum BT tasks allowed to 7.
7. Fixed actual access information for this share appears to be different when it is created under PBSA mode. And it cannot be edited normally.
8. Fixed It may not be able to open web page if we power on/off APUT after a while of usage.
9. Fixed User can't get directory under shares folder.
10. Fixed the check box of PPPoE relay will show uncheck after we select and apply it.
11. Fixed there is an unnecessary symbol in PPPoE relay field.
12. Fixed One button show confuses code in download master web page.
13. Fixed The index page of WL-700gE still show donwload machine not download master.
14. WL-700gE can't run full function normally excess 24 hours.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.