HP Deskjet 6940/6980 Driver 14.42930 for Windows
HP Deskjet Full Feature Printer Driver for 98SE/ME/2K/XP; For English, French, and Hebrew.
The Full Feature software/driver solution is the complete software solution intended for Users who want more than just a basic print driver. This installation supports networked and USB installations.
Microsoft Windows 98SE, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, and Microsoft Windows ME.
Download the file.
1. Click the Download Only button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save Only button.
3. Save the file in a desired location, perhaps a user-created C:/dj6900/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: File is compressed and may take time to expand and run.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: