HP Officejet 5105 / 5110 / 5110v / 5110xi All-in-One Driver 1.0 Win 2000
1. Download the OfficeJet 5100 Series Enterprise driver file. For example, for English Windows 2000 the file will be named "po_A_16_01_08_w2k_enu"
2. Start with OfficeJet 5100 Series disconnected.
3. Log in to an account with administrator privileges
4. Run "OfficeJet 5100 Series Enterprise driver"
5. Select [Next>] on the initial dialog titled "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for hp officejet 5100 corporate driver"
6. Select [Next>] after accepting the "Location to Save Files"
7. The automatic process of extracting the files will begin. You will see a window saying "Installation is complete" for a few moments before disappearing. This step in the process should take less than 1 minute.
8. Plug the USB cable into your model of the OfficeJet 5100 Series. You will see the Plug&Play dialogs occur over the next minute or so. Once you no longer see the Plug&Play windows the driver load will be complete.
See the Readme.htm file for detailed connection instructions. They vary by operating system and connection type.
The Enterprise software for the HP OfficeJet 5100 Series All-In-One printers consist of a print and a TWAIN scan driver for local connections, and a print and web scan driver for network connections. This software is primarily intended for Enterprise/Corporate customers only and does NOT provide full functionality. The software solution provided here is a Print and Scan driver only. All other functions for the OfficeJet 5100 Series product will need to be performed from the front panel when this software solution is in use. For full functionality (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax) from the PC, DO NOT install this solution. Instead, install the OfficeJet 5100 Series full solution, located at www.officejetsupport.com
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: