HP Officejet 5605 / 5610 / 5610v / 5610xi All-in-One Driver 5.3.0b for Win 2000/XP/98/ME
The Basic Feature drivers are intended for home users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP All-in-One device.
This software installation can be used on PCs that do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the HP Full/Express Feature software/drivers.
This installation does not support network (Ethernet or wireless) installations.
Software Installation instructions:
1. Click the Download now button.
2. Choose Open to start the download and run the software installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
4. Connect the USB cable between your HP All-in-One device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, then turn on your HP All-in-One device.
5. Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using your HP All-in-One device.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: