The Basic Feature drivers are intended for home users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP All-in-One device.
This software installation can be used on PCs that do not meet the minimum system requirements necessary to install the HP Full/Express Feature software/drivers.
This installation does not support network (Ethernet or wireless) installations.
Software Installation instructions:
1. Click the Download now button.
2. Choose Open to start the download and run the software installer.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
4. Connect the USB cable between your HP All-in-One device and your PC when directed by on-screen instructions, then turn on your HP All-in-One device.
5. Wait for additional on-screen installation instructions before using your HP All-in-One device.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: