ATI is one of the first graphic providers to make a 32 and 64-bit driver that supports the Longhorn Display Driver Model (LDDM) – the Microsoft Vista revolutionary graphic driver standard – as well as the first to provide LDDM drivers for integrated graphics processors. By making LDDM drivers available more than a full year prior to Windows Vista release, ATI provides developers with a stable, feature-enabled and performance-optimized platform for application development. ATI is also the first to provide Catalyst® Windows Vista driver feedback via our Catalyst® Crew Feedback program.
Product series supported:
* Radeon® 9500, 9550, 9600, 9650, 9700, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850 series
* Radeon® X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900 series
* Mobility™ Radeon® 9550, 9600, 9700, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800 series
* Mobility™ Radeon® X1300, X1400, X1600, X1800 series
* CrossFire™ Xpress 3200 series
* Radeon® Xpress 200, 200M series
* ATI does NOT recommend installing these drivers in systems used for mission critical operations or where productivity of any kind is a concern
* These drivers are provided AS IS and are not supported by ATI Customer Care or any other ATI department.
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: