Home › Drivers › Networking
Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG / 2915ABG / 2200BG Network Connection Driver 10.5.0.3 for Win 2k / XP
· Release version 10.5.0.3 includes:
o Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software version 10.5.0.3
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection software version 10.5.1.68 (New Driver)
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG/2915ABG Network Connection software version 188.8.131.52 (Driver not changed in this software release)
· Cisco* Compatible Extensions version 3 (CCxV3) is not fully supported when using Microsoft Windows* 2000 Professional. The client fails to send notification when a rogue AP is detected.
· Cisco* Compatible Extensions version 4 (CCxV4) is only supported on the Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection.
· Hardware support is included only for the
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
· Issue resolved in this release
o Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection might lose connectivity when operating in PSP mode. This issue applies ONLY to the Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection.
* This issue does not occur when the Power Management setting is set to Highest.
* This issue might occur if the Power Management setting is set to Use default value or any setting other than Highest.
* Power Save Poll (PSP) mode allows the adapter to go to sleep for pre-defined intervals to save battery power.
* The default Power Management setting for the adapter automatically selects the mode according to the computer\'s power source. PSP mode is used when your computer is using battery power. Depending upon the manufacturer of your computer, your adapter might or might not use PSP mode when plugged into the power adapter.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: