Sign up for a new account or log in here:
- Fixes HCT 11.2 test unreport memory issue
- Fixes System may hang up sometimes when press Esc key to exit from EZ Flash2
- Updates DVMT to version 4.0
- Corrects some CPU information in DMI.
- Adds options of Max FSB from 400MHz to 500MHz
- Fixes some TWINMOS memory unstable issue
- Revised warning message if there is no memory module in DIMM_A1 and DIMM_A2.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.