ASUS P5B-VM Bios 0307
- Fixes HCT 11.2 test unreport memory issue
- Fixes System may hang up sometimes when press Esc key to exit from EZ Flash2
- Updates DVMT to version 4.0
- Corrects some CPU information in DMI.
- Adds options of Max FSB from 400MHz to 500MHz
- Fixes some TWINMOS memory unstable issue
- Revised warning message if there is no memory module in DIMM_A1 and DIMM_A2.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: