ASUS P5B-E Bios 0706
1. Enable support for WiFi-TV card
2. Enable PreslerXE 3.73 support
3. Enable USB like support for SATA HDD connected to JMICRON controller when JMicron option is set to IDE or AHCI mode
4. Drop CPU fan low limit to 600rpm when Conroe CPU is in use.
5. Enhance ATA ODD compatibility
6. Support Conroe-L CPU
7. Fix CPU VCORE too high after overclocking fail
8. Reduce number of system reset required when overclocking
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: