* Resolves the issue for systems with 4 GB of RAM.
* Resolves the Digital I/O detection issue when restarting your computer.
* Before installing this driver, close the Creative MediaSource Go! application on your desktop and restart your computer. (After you have installed this driver, you may manually launch the MediaSource Go! application from the Start menu)
* When adjusting the master volume in any of the Mode Console, there is no sound output in the rear speakers. (Use the Microsoft Volume Control panel to adjust the master volume)
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Window XP MCE 2004
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
Here's other similar drivers that are different versions or releases for different operating systems: